10. One day after loading the girls into the van, we put our keys on the van's roof and drove away! Miraculously, the keys were caught by the automatic sliding door as it closes... so we were able to pull over and recover them.
9. ALL of the gift cards we've accumulated were dropped in a parking lot! A nice lady picked it up and called us (she got our number from Tessa's hospital bracelet that we happened to have left in the bag)
8. Loving friends who truly share our burdens and joy
7. The grandparents are always there to help with babysitting, giving us opportunities for date days/nights
6. Spring and Tessa survived a food poisoning episode weeks before Tessa's due date
5. Tessa escaped all the severe symptoms of Hand Food Mouth disease, despite Ellie's infection
4. Ellie's egg and milk allergy is gone!
3. God's intervention in steering us toward a new investment strategy, right before the market crash in September
2. Ben took 3 months of paternity leave. The 4 of us spent precious family time together
1. Ellie and Tessa are getting along! We thought Ellie would totally dominate, but as it turns out, she's very considerate and protective of her little sister.